To: Sterling Court Residents, Staff, and Families
From: Sterling Court
Date: March 12, 2020
Subject: Sterling Court COVID-19 Next Steps Effective March 13, 2020
Due to the rise in current cases of COVID-19 in the US, we have implemented the following guidelines for the safety of the residents of Sterling Court.
- Visitors will only be permitted in the building from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 7 days a week. All visitors MUST check-in at the electronic kiosk at the front desk.
- Visitors will be asked to take a voluntary temperature check at the front desk upon arrival. Anyone above 100 F will be asked to not enter the building.
- All staff is required to have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift. Anyone above 100 F will be sent home.
- Residents with a temperature of 100 F or more will be asked to stay in their rooms. Free meal delivery and assistance will be provided during that time.
- Salad bar and Soup Station will be dished up by staff only.
- All Activities will take place in the Lobby. Confined areas will be avoided for groups.
- Guest Suite will be unavailable until further notice.
As a reminder, please make sure you are washing your hands, avoiding touching your face, using hand sanitizer and wearing a mask if you are exhibiting symptoms. We will be updating these guidelines frequently.