To: Sterling Court Residents, Staff and Families
From: Sterling Court
Date: March 19, 2020
Subject: COVID-19 Next Steps Effective Immediately
With recommendation from the Utah Department of Health. NO Visitors will be permitted in the building until further notice. Please inform your families.
In addition to the previous memos we want to ensure that our residents are cared for in a safe and healthy environment. To help protect our residents against the spread of COVID-19, we are restricting visitations effective immediately.
At this time, we do NOT have a confirmed case of COVID-19 in our community. These restrictions are strictly preventative and to protect the safety of our residents and employees.
- Please stay in your room as much as possible. No groups are permitted in the building. Please stay SIX feet apart.
- Meal delivery is mandatory for March and April.
- No bus trips to public places, only doctors’ appointments.
- Visitors will be reduced to essential healthcare professionals only. No family unless you are on Hospice.
- Residents returning to the community following a hospital stay must present a negative test for COVID-19 or a note from their physician stating they are infection free and do not pose a risk to others.
We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations followed by the state, local, and federal agencies, including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).